Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to Order?
- Browse through our SHOP.
- Add items to cart.
- Check out. Fill up details.
- For Paypal payment, proceed as instructed. For bank or GCash payments, wait for our Confirmation SMS.
- Settle payment and send proof of payment to email@example.com with your name and order handwritten on it.
- Check email/sms for our shipment update.
- Receive your package.
How to Pay?
- Bank Payments | Online and Cash Deposit (BDO, BPI, Metrobank)
How will my item/s be shipped?
|Courier||Area||Rate||Est. Delivery Time|
|80php per kg||1-3 working days|
|Ninjavan||Provincial||150php per kg||at least 3 working days|
|SF by buyer||Same Day Delivery (Mon-Sat)|
|Office Pick-up||Metro Manila||-||Same Day Pickup (Mon-Sat)|
- For same day delivery, our team will confirm availability of stocks first.
- Our couriers are third party providers with operations beyond our control. Kindly note that we will not be liable for packages that are delayed, stolen, lost or damaged during transit. To avoid this:
- Fill out order form information accurately
- Ensure availability of recipient in the provided address
- Anticipate and respond to calls and texts from the courier
How to track my package?
Check email/sms for our shipment update.
(02) 8271 1501
Do you have a size chart for shoes?
How will I return or exchange a product?
This is a very rare situation but we sincerely apologize if you have received a defective/incorrect item from us.
We accept returns of bags and shoes. However, SALE items are not returnable. Sale of this product category is final and cannot be returned or refunded.
Please inform us within 7 days from the date you receive the product.
Returns and exchanges are only for items found damaged upon arrival. Should you receive such item/s, please notify us immediately and provide the details for investigation and resolution:
- Order Number
- Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Product Details
Please note that colors shown may deviate slightly on different screens. As such, colors may be portrayed with slight differences to the human eye (and under different lighting).